Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don’t expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart, but if it doesn’t, just be content that it grew in yours.
- stop manipulating situations to get what you want, you already know they never turn out the right way. you can’t say one thing and change your mind just because it didn’t turn out the way you wanted. Treating everything like a game just sets you up for loss. Life isn’t a game, embrace it for what it is and everything will come eventually.
- you’re never as alone as you feel you are, you have family that loves you unconditionally, friends that love you unconditionally, and a boy that loves you very much. They accept you for the beautiful person you are, you might not always see it, but they do.
- stop acting on impulse, how old are you? you sure as hell aren’t 12 anymore. No you don’t know everything nor do you always know what’s really best for you. Bite the bullet, give it time, and if it still really bothers you, then act on it when you aren’t as upset. When things are said and done, you can’t take them back.
- listen, really listen to what’s said to you, you may hear it differently in the beginning but let it marinate. Things aren’t usually said for no reason. How many times are you trying to get a point across and they just aren’t understanding, frustrating isn’t it. so just listen with open ears.
- be patient, yes, time is of the essence, but things also come to those who wait. Things take time, people need time, plus no one likes impatience, when was that ever attractive in any situation.
- embrace you, believe in yourself, you’re young, beautiful, and healthy.Be confident in yourself and others will see it. Love yourself, remember what makes you happy and do them. You are your own worst enemy. So stop beating yourself up, you make mistakes, you’re only human, acknowledge them and move on.